(See indexes on other topics)
This index lists a collection of articles where the focus is on how we ‘do’ church. We challenge the basis of our thinking about what church is, how it works and is organised. And we examine the ultimate questions – who are we really following, and why?
- Church as we know it – The whole point of church is that we are a community of people who follow Jesus
- Upside-down? – Leadership and authority that is different from the usual kind
- Like a waterfall – A waterfall breaks the pattern of a river’s flow
- Message to a friend – It’s hard for passions to stay alive when you’re in a dry and dusty land with the dry bones of church lying all around
- The good and bad of services – A meeting that is not managed by us has the opportunity of being managed by the Holy Spirit
- Is church unbalanced? – If we learn to cooperate with one another … we will catch a view of [Jesus’] nature and so will the world around us